Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)

Wir wünschen allen Besuchern frohe Ostern!

Letzte Ankündigung: MyBB 1.8.37 veröffentlicht (04.11.23)

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Fast Search
Eine neue Erweiterung wurde veröffentlicht: Fast Search

Zitat:This plugin increases the speed of searches on your forum by creating more server friendly queries.  Please note that thread read status will not be tracked because it adds significant overhead.  The same is true of the dot icons.  I highly recommend MySQL >= 5.6 so you can use FULLTEXT index on Innodb storage engine.  Small forums will not see much performance gain, but forums with large amounts of posts should.

If your forum has many threads, you may wish to manually add the field "moved" to the mybb_threads table in PHPMyAdmin.  You should also create an index that is on both the visible and moved columns.  This is not created on installation on purpose because large forums it could take significant time to execute from building the index.  It is best if you shut down the forum while waiting for the index to be built.

While this was built for the 1.8 series, it should still work on the 1.6 series.  If you experience any problems using it for the 1.6 series, please post in the release thread.

Please share your thread total, posts total, user total, and if it seems any faster with me via PM.  I like being able to see data.
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: Fast Search 2.6
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: Fast Search 3.0

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Fast Quote MyBB.de Bot 4 1.827 26.12.2017, 01:15
Letzter Beitrag: MyBB.de Bot
  XEM Fast Reputation MyBB.de Bot 7 1.892 16.11.2015, 17:40
  Fast Quote / Selective Quote MyBB.de Bot 1 1.555 24.04.2013, 18:20
  Fast Menu MyBB.de Bot 3 3.908 22.05.2010, 22:41
Letzter Beitrag: MrBrechreiz