Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)

Wir wünschen allen Besuchern frohe Ostern!

Letzte Ankündigung: MyBB 1.8.37 veröffentlicht (04.11.23)

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
MyTwitter Connect
Eine neue Erweiterung wurde veröffentlicht: MyTwitter Connect

Zitat:MyTwitter Connect
MyTwitter Connect is a plugin which lets you login and register through Twitter on any MyBB installation.

After releasing MyFacebook Connect I've decided to keep up with social development and have a look at the Twitter counterpart. In a few days I've managed to adapt MFC to Twitter's API and today I'm glad to announce the stable release of MyTwitter Connect.

It's very similar to MyFacebook Connect, but since Twitter doesn't let us fetch any email with the current version of the REST API, MyTwitter Connect can't check for existing users comparing the emails.

As an admin and exactly like with MyFacebook Connect, you can decide to use two different types of registration: Fast Registration lets you register through Twitter with only one click and one front-end redirect. This means that every user who would like to login into your board and he doesn't have a registered account will be registered and logged in with a single click of a button. A fictional email will be generated using his Twitter ID and the board's name to prevent the datahandler to fail the validation process. If he has already an account and he's already linked as well, he'll be just logged in.

With Fast Registration option disabled, every user who hasn't got a registered account and logs in with Twitter will be prompted to choose a new username and an email address. By default, inputs will be filled with his existing Twitter data but they'll be able to choose whatever username and email they'll want. In addition to this they'll be asked to select what data to import from Twitter, respecting their privacy in a better way than the simple one-click registration process.

Thanks to all the guys who tested my plugin and thanks to all of them who will test my future versions.

Feature listing

At the moment, MyTwitter Connect comes with the following features:

1. Connect any user to your MyBB installation with Twitter
  2. One-click login/registration: if Fast Registration setting is set to off, it will ask the user to choose an username from scratch and to decide what informations to import from Twitter
  3. Automatically synchronizes Twitter account data with MyBB account, including avatar, biography and location
  4. 3 dedicated settings that users can manage and change to whatever they like, controlling what data to sync with their Twitter accounts
  5. Existing users can link their Twitter accounts to their accounts on your board within their User Control Panel and with the click of a button, without necessarily create a new account from scratch (or ask admins to merge their accounts)
  6. 2 registration modes you can choose to use within your Admin Control Panel: One Click Registration (Fast) and Two Step Registration (More slowly, but fast anyway Blush)
  7. Ability to send a PM containing a randomly generated password to every Twitter-registered user
  8. Redirects logged in/registered users to the same page they came from
  9. You can choose what usergroup to insert Twitter-registered users
  10. Works for all MyBB 1.6 installations and web servers thanks to the TwitterOAuth library provided in the package
  11. It works
  12. It's free

Installation instructions

Read the official documentation on GitHub to know how to install MyTwitter Connect.

Configuration instructions

Read the extended documentation on GitHub to know how to configure MyTwitter Connect.

Changelog

Read the changelog on GitHub.

Use an image instead of a button

Read the extended documentation on GitHub to know how to use an image instead of a button for Twitter login.

Update from any version to another

Read the specific page in the documentation on GitHub to know how to update from any MyTwitter Connect to another. This is as simple as clicking a button and you won't lose any data.

MyTwitter Connect is on GitHub! Contributes are always appreciated!

You can contribute, report issues and request a new feature publicly, I'll do my best to fix and add what you request there. You can reach the plugin at the following link: https://github.com/Shade-/MyTwitter-Connect

Vorschau:
http://projectxmybb.altervista.org/forum/index.php
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: MyTwitter Connect 1.0.1
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: MyTwitter Connect 2.0
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: MyTwitter Connect 2.0.1

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  MyFacebook Connect MyBB.de Bot 17 4.589 10.04.2021, 13:50
Letzter Beitrag: TheStoryteller
  MyTwitter Connect MyBB.de Bot 1 1.406 23.01.2019, 10:15
Letzter Beitrag: MyBB.de Bot
  Minecraft Connect MyBB.de Bot 0 1.895 25.05.2016, 04:30