Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)

Wir wünschen allen Besuchern frohe Ostern!

Letzte Ankündigung: MyBB 1.8.37 veröffentlicht (04.11.23)

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Unread Private Message Notification 1.0.4
Eine neue Erweiterung wurde veröffentlicht: Unread Private Message Notification 1.0.4

Zitat:Updated to 1.6 for people preferring this mod (ported from 1.4 to 1.6) over the default, inline Private Message notification.

Version 1.0.4 now removes the default notification on activation, and will add it back on deactivation!
Special thanks to Paretje for helping me out with some stuff!

This plugin will display a FULLY EDITABLE "You have unread private messages" message at the top of the board whenever a user has an unread PM. The options of this plugin can be found under the following direction: ADMIN CP > board settings > change (change colour/text to your likings!)

Installation

Download the unreadpm.php file and put it in your /inc/plugins folder. Activate it from the plugin manager of your admincp and you're good to go!

You can change the message along with the table background and border colours from the admincp.

Shochu, who started to develop this plugin would like to say the following: "Also, I wanted to thank MusicalMidget because I used his boardmsg plugin as a starting point for this plugin. Hopefully he doesn't mind Toungue"

Note: this mod was originally written by Shochu.

[Bild: http://mods.mybb.com/uploads/previews/22....thumb.JPG]

Vorschau:
http://www.chat2b.be/kiekeboeforum

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  View Unread Posts MyBB.de Bot 72 13.373 24.10.2023, 15:09
Letzter Beitrag: UweJ
  Mark Edited as Unread MyBB.de Bot 8 2.484 07.02.2023, 17:13
Letzter Beitrag: SvePu
  Private Message Folder Warning MyBB.de Bot 0 569 26.09.2021, 13:00
Letzter Beitrag: MyBB.de Bot
  OUGC Mark PM As Unread MyBB.de Bot 2 1.507 30.04.2020, 05:00