Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)

Wir wünschen allen Besuchern frohe Ostern!

Letzte Ankündigung: MyBB 1.8.37 veröffentlicht (04.11.23)

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
CloudFlare Manager
Eine neue Erweiterung wurde veröffentlicht: CloudFlare Manager

Zitat:I've been working on this plugin for quite a while now. I know that the CloudFlare team took quite an interest in this, so I've decided to release it.

The current release is 1.0 Beta 1.

This plugin is only compatible with MyBB 1.6

First of all, I'd like to introduce CloudFlare to those who haven't used it before.

CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. Once your website is a part of the CloudFlare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network. We automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance. We also block threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources. The result: CloudFlare-powered websites see a significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks.

CloudFlare's system gets faster and smarter as our community of users grows larger. We have designed the system to scale with our goal in mind: helping power and protect the entire Internet.

CloudFlare can be used by anyone with a website and their own domain, regardless of your choice in platform. From start to finish, setup takes most website owners less than 5 minutes. Adding your website requires only a simple change to your domain's DNS settings. There is no hardware or software to install or maintain and you do not need to change any of your site's existing code. If you are ever unhappy you can turn CloudFlare off as easily as you turned it on. Our core service is free and we offer enhanced services for websites who need extra features like real time reporting or SSL.

Please note that I do not work for CloudFlare. I will provide support for this plugin, and it's features, but I cannot provide support regarding your CloudFlare account, DNS issues, or anything that is not directly related to this plugin. For such support, please visit CloudFlare.com.

This plugin works by connecting to the CloudFlare servers via their API system. API calls are rate-limited to 1,200 every 5 minutes, which is more than enough even without any caching.

See this thread for more information: http://community.mybb.com/thread-104837.html
Hat jemand von Euch Erfahrung mit dem CloudFlare Manager? Hat jemand das Plugin hier bereits ausprobiert?
Du benutzt also schon Cloudflare?
[Bild: banner.png]

Bitte die Foren-Regeln beachten und im Profil die verwendete MyBB-Version angeben.
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: CloudFlare Manager 1.0-alpha 2
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: CloudFlare Manager 1.0-alpha 3
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: CloudFlare Manager 1.0-beta 1
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: CloudFlare Manager 1.0-beta 2
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: CloudFlare Manager 1.0-beta 2.1
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: CloudFlare Manager 1.0-beta 3.0
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: CloudFlare Manager 1.0-beta 3.1

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  CloudFlare Manager MyBB.de Bot 3 1.972 29.02.2020, 23:10
Letzter Beitrag: MyBB.de Bot
  Cloudflare CF-Ray MyBB.de Bot 0 822 26.01.2020, 08:00
  Antoligy MyBB Cloudflare Management Plugin MyBB.de Bot 1 1.619 29.12.2011, 15:40