Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)

Wir wünschen allen Besuchern frohe Ostern!

Letzte Ankündigung: MyBB 1.8.37 veröffentlicht (04.11.23)

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
PremiumAttachments
Eine neue Erweiterung wurde veröffentlicht: PremiumAttachments

Zitat:Name: PremiumAttachments
Author: Edson Ordaz
Version: Version 1.0 BETA (first face)
Compatibility: 1.6x and 1.4x
Editable files: If language file!
Upload files: 2

As used?
Msg Forums and creates a table with tabs where you select the forum will be required to be premium user group or subscribers to download!
Is set to user group will be the premium;
and finally configure the type of attachment to ignore this type of attachment may be downloaded for all users!

Current Version?
- This version is the first phase of this plugin BETA
- Perhaps they are bugs which will be repaired in the second version

Tabs?
This plugin has 5 tabs:

* Premium Forums
* User Group
* Type of attaching here
* Premium Log
* Extras

Premium Log?
Just this tab is like a log will tell you what will make the plugin according to the settings you have!

Extras?
This tab has three checkboxes used to add all the forums, all groups and ignore all the attachments!

This type of system is used by the forums of payments mybbcentral, mybbaddons and the plugin used is also called premiumattachments and does the same BUT the admin panel configurations with separations muchisisisisisismo coma and this little one!

Once again I repeat this plugin is in its first version and the next will be better!

It is a plugin me an order and that's why I developed this way, is exclusive to MyBB, I ask users to post it elsewhere if they decide to keep a link to this item!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Español:

Nombre: PremiumAttachments
Autor: Edson Ordaz
Version: 1.0 Version BETA (first face)
Compatibilidad: 1.4x && 1.6x
Archivos Editables: Si archivo lenguaje!
Archivos a Subir: 2

Como se usa?
En Foros y mensjes crea una tabla con pestañas donde seleccionas el foro donde se requerira ser del grupo de usuario premium o subscriptores para descargar!
Se configura que grupo de usuario sera el premium;
y por ultimo se configura el tipo de adjunto a ignorar, este tipo de adjunto podra descargarse para todos los usuarios!!

Version actual?
- Esta version es la primera fase BETA de este plugin
- Posiblemente se encuentren bugs los cuales seran reparados en la segunda version

Pestañas?
Este plugin cuenta con 5 pestañas:

* Foros premium
* Grupo de usuarios
* Tipo de ajunto
* Premium Log
* Extras

Premium Log?
Simplemente esta pestaña es como un log te indicara lo que hara el plugin segun las configuraciones que tengamos!!

Extras?
Esta pestaña cuenta con tres checkboxs que sirve para agregar todos los foros, todos los grupos e ignorar todos los adjuntos!!!

Este tipo de sistema es el que usan los foros de pagos como mybbcentral, mybbaddons y el plugin usado se llama tambien premiumattachments y hace lo mismo PERO esa configuraciones de panel de admin con separaciones por coma y esta muchisisisisisismo mas chiquito!!

Una vez mas repito este plugin esta en su primera version y la proxima vendra mejor!!

Es un plugin que me an pedido por eso lo e desarrollado de esta manera exclusivo para Mybb-Es; Pido a los usuarios de otros foros si deciden postearlo mantener un link hacia este tema!!!