Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)

Letzte Ankündigung: MyBB 1.8.37 veröffentlicht (04.11.23)

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Post Checker - Post count based restrictions.
Eine neue Erweiterung wurde veröffentlicht: Post Checker - Post count based restrictions.

Zitat:I accidentally wrote this, I was just playing around with datahandlers and expanded into a full plugin. Since I normally write plugins for myself, I don't normally release them. However, I have no use for this one, so voila!

Now occasionally, you may not want people to be able to post links or images until they have achieved a certain number of posts. Post checker gives you two options - you can either replace links with text, or not allow the post to be submitted while links or images are contained in the message.

Installation Instructions

1. Download the file from here...
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Upload the files to the approprate directories (inc/extra_plugin_stuff.php and inc/plugins/checkpost.php
4. Go to your plugin manager and activate.
5. If you wish, go to board configuration, and then to "Post Checker Settings" and mess around for as long as you wish.

Board Configuration

The board configuration is fairly extensive for such a simple plugin, with 6 visible settings:

1. Filter Links and Images - If set to yes, links and images are allowed to be posted, but will be replaced with other text.
2. Minimum Posts For Links - How many posts you need to be able to post links.
3. Text Replacement For Links - If Setting 1 is set to yes, links in posts will be replaced with this.
4. Minimum Posts For Images - How many posts you need to be able to post images.
5. Text Replacement For Images - If Setting 1 is set to yes, images in posts will be replaced with this.
6. Hide Images to Guests - If set to yes, guests will be unable to view images.
7. Hide Links to Guests - If set to yes, guests will be unable to view links.
8. Posts to See Images? - The number of posts users neet to be able to see images.
9. Posts to See Links? - The number of posts users neet to be able to see links.
10. Message for Users Who Can Not See Images - If users can't see images, what should they see?
11. Message for Users Who Can Not See Links - If users can't see links, what should they see?
12. Double Posting Setting - Records the state of the automerger when you activated the plugin.

Side Effects
1. The double post automerger will be disabled on activation due to lack of plugin hooks. It will be restored to its previous state when the plugin is deactivated. You can always reenable it, but if Filter Links and Images is set to yes, filters will not work in merged double posts.

Extras
This plugin comes with a short file which includes functions for quickly adding and removing settings and setting groups.

Keep in mind this plugin was written in less than an hour, with minimal testing, so please contact me at: josh@dredgy.com or post on the MyBB community if you find an issue.
invalid download

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Close Thread at Reply Count MyBB.de Bot 2 1.735 24.06.2021, 01:40
Letzter Beitrag: MyBB.de Bot
  OUGC Post Character Count Enhancement MyBB.de Bot 2 1.680 29.04.2020, 05:40
  Reported Posts Count in Profile Page MyBB.de Bot 0 760 07.08.2019, 03:30
  Browser-based Language MyBB.de Bot 1 1.264 27.12.2015, 01:55
  Character Count MyBB.de Bot 47 10.484 19.04.2015, 16:21