Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)

Wir wünschen allen Besuchern frohe Ostern!

Letzte Ankündigung: MyBB 1.8.37 veröffentlicht (04.11.23)

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Allow only one user to browse a specific forum
Eine neue Erweiterung wurde veröffentlicht: Allow only one user to browse a specific forum

Zitat:This is an update to version 0.1.
This version fixes a few bugs and doesn't require code edits anymore.

Description
This plugin blocks the entrance of any user (besides the uid set in settings) to a specific forum.
I find it useful because I have a private section at my site and by setting a password, other administrators could still know the password and enter the forum with the password. By using this plugin, no one can enter my private section.

This setting will not let any administrators besides the user id set in the settings to edit this plugins's settings. So make sure you edit the settings right after you activate this plugin.(Both settings(UID and FID) are set to 0 by default))

If the UID is set to 0 all users will be able to browse the forum and any administrator can edit the settings.
If the FID is set to 0 there's no forum being affected by the plugin.

I tested it with 2 users (both administrators so I could check if the admin part is working properly) and it seems to work pretty well. If anyone encounters any problems, please report them here.

(Instructions are as always, upload this file to inc/plugins)

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Registration Invite Only MyBB.de Bot 0 182 06.05.2023, 23:10
Letzter Beitrag: MyBB.de Bot
  MyBB Registration Invite Only MyBB.de Bot 5 1.418 23.10.2021, 15:20
  Don't allow administrators to change usergroups MyBB.de Bot 0 791 18.07.2020, 21:40
  OUGC Guests See Only First Post MyBB.de Bot 0 867 02.05.2020, 16:55
  Prohibit private messages for specific users MyBB.de Bot 0 937 22.04.2019, 01:30