Hallo, Gast! (Registrieren)

Letzte Ankündigung: MyBB 1.8.37 veröffentlicht (04.11.23)

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
April Fools Plugin
Eine neue Erweiterung wurde veröffentlicht: April Fools Plugin

Zitat:This was completly based off of the "Hello World" modification that comes with MyBB. I literally changed words around, and made it more like a joke, and added use to a good plugin.

In general, I didn't think people would ever seriously use the Hello World plugin, though it was a cute little plugin. So I opened up "hello.php" and went to work at putting some use to it.

What happens? Your forums look like they have been hacked. Don't worry, the template isn't screwed up, but you get the same effects as the "Hello World" plugin. Want to get an idea of what it does before you download this plugin? Open up your acp and turn it on (assuming you haven't deleted it).

At the top of every post, this weird poem is inserted, along with some text about the forums getting hacked but of course you admins will know otherwise

I really hope it was okay that this is simply just based directly off of hello.php
The contents of the zip below is simply aprilfools.php just plug it into your inc/plugins directory

Well, have fun with your members, and I hope you enjoy!

I give large amounts of credit to the original author.
Was soll denn das sein?
Ich habe das getestet und nur seltsamme zeichen im Header gesehen!
[Bild: logo.gif]
Phantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen, denn Wissen ist begrenzt. (Albert Einstein)
Es soll Text erscheinen, damit das Forum so aussieht, als wäre es gehackt worden.
[Bild: banner.png]

Bitte die Foren-Regeln beachten und im Profil die verwendete MyBB-Version angeben.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  April Fools MyBB.de Bot 0 1.738 30.03.2008, 17:18
Letzter Beitrag: MyBB.de Bot