MyBB.de Forum

Normale Version: MySocialLinks
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Eine neue Erweiterung wurde veröffentlicht: MySocialLinks

Zitat:Mysociallinks is a plugin that lets you add social icons with links to your forum along with additional features.

Version: 1.0 (first release)

Features:
----------
1. Ability to set usergroup visibility.
2. Resize icons universally
3. Setting sociallinks position (left, right and center).
4. Setting sociallinks style.
5. Ability to use your own icon
6. Ability to set the url your icon should be directed to.

Reasons to use:
-----------------
I know most of you would be thinking why use a plugin to do this when i can just edit the template and do this. But this plugin makes life easier for you. You also get features you cant obtain easily while editing templates.

About plugin:
---------------
This plugin contains 35 settings. But it uses peekers to display related settings when activated or needed.

You also have 10 slots which means you can add 10 social icons with links to your forum.

Also know that sociallinks appear only when activated.
You also get some cool social icons you can use, you need to upload them to use them. They are located in the plugin zip file. Or you could change the links to your icon url.

You also get the ability to select plugin visibility. Which means you get to choose if guests, members, admins, mods, super mods etc can see your sociallinks. Or perhaps all of the above.

Support:
---------
You can request for premium support at my forum - http://ncgforum.byethost14.com

Or send me a private message.

--------
Thank you for using my plugin. This is acctually the first version more features in future versions

Your suggestions are welcomed.
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: MySocialLinks 1.1
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: MySocialLinks 1.2