MyBB.de Forum

Normale Version: MyGoogle+ Connect
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Eine neue Erweiterung wurde veröffentlicht: MyGoogle+ Connect

Zitat:MyGoogle+ Connect
Try it on the test board!

MyGoogle+ Connect can easily let your users register and login using their Google+ accounts: it provides a lightweight, transparent integration. A must-have for almost every community and compatible with the latest MyBB releases!

As an admin, you can decide to use two different types of registration: Fast Registration lets you register through Google+ with only one click and one front-end redirect. This means that every user who would like to login into your board and doesn't have a registered account will be registered and logged in with a single click of a button. If he has already an account registered, he'll be just logged in and his account will be linked to his Google+ one. If he has already an account and it's already linked as well, he'll be just logged in.

With Fast Registration option disabled, every user who hasn't got a registered account and logs in with Google+ will be asked to choose a new username and eventually an email address different from his Google+ one. By default, inputs will be filled with his existing Google+ data but they'll be able to choose whatever username and email they'll want. In addition to this they'll be asked to select what data to import from Google+, respecting their privacy slightly better than the simple one-click registration process.

Thanks to all the guys who tested my plugin and thanks to all of them who will test my future versions.

Who's using it?

MyGoogle+ Connect is a new release. The plugin is currently installed on 1 known board, my test board. This list will grow when the plugin will be installed on other boards.

Why "2.0"? Isn't this a new release? You just said it!

Although this is the first time MyGoogle+ Connect has his own documentation, the plugin has been available for months in a pretty stable version which I released silently on GitHub.

Everyone could install it on their boards, but unfortunately they wouldn't be able to set it up if they didn't know how to. Also, the structure of the plugin was way too much old comparing it to MyFacebook and MyTwitter Connect, both of them were recently updated with a blazingly faster and easier one. Hence why I am releasing this as "2.0", also to have the whole MyConnect series with the same version number to prettify things a bit.

Feature listing

At the moment, MyGoogle+ Connect comes with the following features:

1. Provides transparent login with Google+ to your MyBB installation
  2. One-click login/registration: if Fast Registration setting is set to off, it will ask the user to choose an username from scratch and to decide what informations to import from Google+
  3. Automatically synchronizes Google+ account data with MyBB account, including avatar, birthday and cover (if Profile Pictures plugin is installed)
  4. 6 dedicated settings that users can manage and change to whatever they like, controlling what data to sync with their Google+ accounts
  5. Existing users can link their Google+ accounts to their accounts on your board within their User Control Panel and with the click of a button, without necessarily create a new account from scratch (or ask admins to merge their accounts)
  6. Google+-linked accounts can be unlinked
  7. 2 registration modes you can choose to use within your Admin Control Panel: One Click Registration (Fast) and Two Step Registration (more slowly, but fast anyway Blush)
  8. Choose if to send a welcome PM containing a randomly generated password to every Google+-registered user
  9. Redirects logged in/registered users to the same page they came from
  10. Choose what usergroup to insert Google+-registered users
  11. Works for all MyBB 1.6 installations and web servers thanks to the Google+ PHP Api provided in the package (requires cURL)
  12. Who's Online List support
  13. It works
  14. It's free

Installation instructions

Read the official documentation on GitHub to know how to install MyGoogle+ Connect.

Configuration instructions

Currently there isn't any documentation written for configuring MyGoogle+ Connect. However, every setting is commented with a comprehensible description and should be understood by everyone.

Changelog

Read the changelog on GitHub.

Use an image instead of a button

Read the extended documentation on GitHub to know how to use an image instead of a button for Google+ login.

Update from any version to another

Read the specific page in the documentation on GitHub to know how to update from any MyGoogle+ Connect to another. This is as simple as clicking a button and you won't lose any data.

Try it on the test board!
MyGoogle+ Connect is on GitHub! Contributes are always appreciated!

You can contribute, report issues and request a new feature publicly, I'll do my best to fix and add what you request there. You can reach the plugin at the following link: https://github.com/Shade-/MyGoogle--Connect

Vorschau:
http://projectxmybb.altervista.org/forum/index.php
Eine neue Version wurde veröffentlicht: MyGoogle+ Connect 2.0.1