MyBB.de Forum

Normale Version: RedFX 1.4
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Eine neue Erweiterung wurde veröffentlicht: RedFX 1.4

Zitat:_____________________________________________________________
Theres a weird <sp on the theme on the bottom where bottom footer is on my site, not sure if it will happen to yours.
I installed some plugins and tried deleting them but it didnt help. I am having problems loading my site and I cant edit the global css on my free hosting. I am not sure how it happened but if you can help me figure it out and let me know what I can do to fix it so I can change it for everyone.

Beautiful Red, White and Grey Theme with glossy black icons for MyBB 1.4

This is my first ever theme for MyBB
The admin panel is unchanged for now and most of the default files are still being used. I will be working more on this theme to make it more complete.

I hope you like it. Feel free to show off your site to me! I would love to see it.

Any comments or suggestions would be great!

<!_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Instructions~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_!>

1. Unzip the RedFX Theme

2. Put the images into your default themes images folder. (Usually you need to delete them and upload the new ones to make sure it is overwritten properly.

Make sure to backup files this will overwrite them)
It is set to images in the theme options.

3.Put the calendar.gif, help.gif, memberlist.gif, search.gif into your images/toplinks folder
(This will over-write the default ones the same as step 2)

4. The .thead and .tfoot images are being hosted by my PhotoBucket Account incase something happens to my site. Please edit the global.css and change the links to unlink them from me.

You need use your own hosting file manager or PhotoBucket Account. I use free hosting and cant be sure things will always work.

5. Go to admin panel and import a new theme

6. Import the RedFX 1.4-theme.xml file and set to default if desired or have it as another theme to choose from.

Pictures editted

images/
thead_bg.gif
logo.gif
on.gif
off.gif
offlock.gif

images/toplinks
search.gif
help.gif
calendar.gif
memberlist.gif